Monday, October 6, 2008

Patterns from Prada


I must say I am not as immediately in love with this season's collection as much as some in the past, but I always find inspiration for decorative patterns and prints from Prada. This is from the Fall 08 collection. I think Linda is so radiant in the ad campaign. The clothes are beautiful, but hardly any variety. I did find some pretty cool stuff on the website showing some of the "Wallpaper" projects the fashion house has created. They are bizarre, but interesting. For the record I can't stand the Spring 09 line (do yourself a favor and don't look at it).

Some time I think I will do a post on all my favorite of Prada's past collections. Let's cross our fingers the future brings anything that good again.



Ad Campaign (beautiful Linda...)

Wallpaper Projects




Accessories...

No comments: