Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Keep it Simple: Linda & Harriett


I have been working exhaustively on my stationery and announcement line. Much of this time has been spent meticulously studying existing companies. Countless hours of perusing everything I can get my hands on has brought me to the point where few things grab my attention. Linda & Harriett is truly a breath of fresh air. And why? Because it's so simple. It comes as no surprise that this is a Manhattan-based studio; New York breeds the talent for clean, confident, clever work. Those of us here on the green West coast will appreciate their "redesigned" pieces, which make use of their letterpress misprints. Clever, clever, clever.

clean letterpressed graphics on notecards


clever custom work



"redesigned" products





1 comment:

Liz Libré said...

thank you for the mention! good luck with your own work!