Tuesday, March 9, 2010

*** love & nature beddding ***





My favorite girls' bedding set that I've seen is the "Brooke" bedroom set from Pottery Barn Kids (last image above). How cool is it that Target did a pretty good knock-off job! I know the Brooke set won't be around when Jewell moves to a twin-size bed, but for now I am excited to have just purchased the toddler "Love & Nature" bedding set from Target. I would also like to get the hedgehog beanbag chair. Especially since right now the whole collection is on sale (and it was already affordable to begin with). The toddler comforter and sheets set was only $22. Image below. The website says it's out of stock, but I was lucky to find one at the store.



All these owl sets would look great with a plush owl from either store, or even a unique one from Etsy, like this cutie from Manic Muffin:

No comments: